This great little ESP-8266 development board contains an on-board ESP-12F wifi microcontroller module, with on-board 0.96" OLED display and battery holder for an 18650 cell.
Also incorporated is a charging system for the battery, 5-way joystick/ pushbutton and on-off switch.
Size 102 x 30 x 20mm
- Wemos branded board
- 0.96" OLED screen accessed via I2C at D1 & D2
- Programmable on-board LED at D0
- Battery charging and management system
- Micro-USB connection
- 5-way joystick with pushbutton at FLATH, RSET, D5, D6, and D7
- Edge connector (10-way) with 6 IO pins (1 ADC pin)
More information can be found on the net here.
Note: Programming should take place with the battery removed and the power switch in the 'On' position.