Tired of stripping enamelled copper wire by hand using a razor blade? This handy device automatically strips the coating from the outside of copper wire, leaving it shiny and ready for soldering.
It significantly reduces the time needed to make RF or transformer coils, and we use one in our lab daily.
Simply insert the wire to the required depth in to the front of the device, then press the button to begin stripping. Whilst the cutting head is rotating, pull the wire out until the end is free. Stripping only takes 1-2 seconds.
Features & Specifications
- Model DF-8
- Variable speed- adjust for different wire diameters
- Wire diameters 0.3-3mm
- Stripping length 2-50mm
- 220-240V AC operation
- 75W motor
- Up to 12000 RPM cutting head speed
- Fitted with Euro-style (Schuko) plug which can easily be changed, if required
- Size 255 x 55mm
- English user manual included
- SPARE PARTS AVAILABLE (on request)