Mitsubishi RF power module for the UHF 378-470MHz band.
A replacement for the discontinued RA60H4047M1.
Rated at 60W output, 50mW input at a supply voltage of 12.5V.
Can be used for amateur radio projects in the 70cm band.
Only highest quality genuine Mitsubishi devices supplied.
Please see the datasheet for full specifications.
Available to purchase on its own or buy together with an amplifier PCB for a discount.
H2X Amplifier PCB
The Enigma Broadcast H2x amplifier PCB is suitable for providing the necessary connections to many of the popular Mitsubishi RA series modules in the H2M or H2S packages. Most of the RA13, RA18, RA30, RA45, RA55, RA60 and RA80 series are covered by these two packages.
The module provides the necessary power supply decoupling, coaxial input and output connections, bias control, 6dB input attenuator and a PTT boas control with LED PTT indication.
The PCB measures only 67 x 25mm so perfect for finishing off a neat and compact amplifier stage. Supplied with operating instructions and circuit diagram.
Features & Specifications
- Compact size 67 x 25 x 5mm
- Bias adjustment 2-5.2V
- DC Power input 12-13.8V
- Bias disable via PTT switch (connect pad to ground)
- LED PTT (bias on) indication
- On-board 6dB RF input attenuator (max. 1W power handling)
- 50Ω Microstrip line for coaxial output connection
- Easy fitting:- Solder on module and power wires, input & output coax, then screw to heatsink
- High quality components used throughout
- Low cost- Great value
- Designed and manufactured in the U.K.
Before purchasing this product, please check your RA modules' datasheet to ensure that the specifications meet your requirements.