Hard-to-find 25Ω high powered coaxial cable, used to make RF matching transformers.
This cable is a hand formable coax with dimensions similar to Sucoform SM141 but with 25Ω impedance. High temperature PTFE dielectric and FEP sheath.
- Impedance - 25Ω ±2Ω
- Overall diameter - 4.15mm blue FEP sheath, 3.52mm tin plated copper braid
- Internal diameter - 2.96mm PTFE dielectric, 1.63mm silver plated copper centre conductor
- Power handling - 100MHz =1060W, 500MHz =555W, 1GHz =430W, 5GHz= 200W
- Attenuation /m - 500MHz =0.36dB, 1GHz =0.58dB, 5GHz =1.40dB
- Velocity of propagation - 70%
- Capacitance - 185pF/m
- Min bending radius - 12mm (single), 50mm (repeated)
- Delay - 4.7ns/m
- Max working voltage - 2.1KV
- Working temperature - minus 55°c to 165°c
Available in 50cm and 1m lengths, please select above.