The Enigma Broadcast H46S amplifier PCB is suitable for providing the necessary connections to the smaller Mitsubishi RA series modules in the H46S package. Most of the RA07 & RA08 series are covered by this package.
The PCB provides the necessary power supply decoupling, coaxial input and output connections, bias control, 6dB input attenuator and a PTT bias control with LED PTT indication.
The PCB measures only 30 x 22mm so perfect for finishing off a neat and compact amplifier stage. Supplied with operating instructions and circuit diagram.
Features & Specifications
- Compact size 30 x 22 x 5mm
- Bias adjustment range 1.9-4.7V
- DC Power input 12-13.8V
- Bias enable via PTT switch (connect pad to ground)
- LED PTT (bias on) indication
- On-board 6dB RF input attenuator (max. 0.5W power handling)
- 50Ω Microstrip line for coaxial output connection
- Easy fitting:- Solder on module and power wires, input & output coax, then screw to a heatsink
- High quality components used throughout
- Low cost- Great value
- Designed and manufactured in the U.K.
Before purchasing this product, please check your RA modules' datasheet to ensure that the specifications meet your requirements.