The Enigma Broadcast tracking satellite tuner module can be used from 850-1750MHz as a standalone receiver for the 33cm amateur band or from 10.6-11.5GHz with a 9.75GHz universal LNB connected to the input.
The tuner is microprocessor controlled and can be used as a fixed frequency receiver or switched to tracking mode where it automatically track drifting sources such as Gunnplexers as they move over time.
Available in kit form or as ready-bit module. Supplied with full instructions.
- Power supply: 14-16V DC, 0.5A (250mA without LNB).
- LNB Output: 12V DC.
- Input frequency: 850-1750MHz, tunable in 1MHz steps.
- Baseband output; 250mV RMS
- Sensitivity: -85dBm (reduced -80dBm sensitivity for tracking to work effectively).
- Tracking function: total 25MHz capture range (+/-12.5MHz from selected input frequency).
- Dimensions: 70mm (L) x 54mm (H) x 19mm (W).