Hard-to-find 35Ω high powered coaxial cable, used to make RF matching transformers.
This cable is a hand formable coax with dimensions similar to Sucoform SM141 but with 35Ω impedance. High temperature PTFE dielectric and FEP sheath.
- Impedance - 35Ω ±2Ω
- Overall diameter - 4.10mm red FEP sheath, 3.58mm tin plated copper braid
- Internal diameter - 2.97mm PTFE dielectric, 1.3mm silver plated copper centre conductor
- Power handling - 100MHz =1180W, 500MHz =575W, 1GHz =420W, 5GHz= 185W
- Attenuation /m - 500MHz =0.30dB, 1GHz =0.42dB, 5GHz =1.05dB
- Velocity of propagation - 70%
- Capacitance - 134pF/m
- Min bending radius - 10mm (single), 40mm (repeated)
- Delay - 4.7ns/m
- Max working voltage - 2.2KV
- Working temperature - minus 55°c to 165°c
Available in 50cm and 1m lengths, please select above.