- Manufacturer: Enigma Broadcast
60W Broadcast Amplifier Module FM60C
In Stock: 3
High Quality Components
Great quaility components at great prices.
Orders dispatched daily, within 24 hours of orders placed.
NOT FOR SALE IN THE UK
The FM60C is a 60W broadband power amplifier module for the FM broadcast band. As usual with all Enigma products the FM60C is packed with features and provides great performance at the lowest cost possible.
The FM60C is extremely simple to use, just provide a 1W RF input from your usual FM exciter, a 28V power supply and a small fan are all that's needed to get a massive increase in your broadcast power and signal strength.
Have a look at the FM60Cs features below and compare with others on the market, we think the FM60C is heads above the rest!
- Broadband performance, no tuning needed
- On-board protection from VSWR and thermal events
- On-board low pass filtering
- Ready mounted to a heatsink
- Compact design
- Low cost
- Factory tested, performance guaranteed
- Power output:- 60W nominal with 1W input
- Power gain:- 17.8dB (minimum), 18dB (nominal)
- Amplitude flatness:- <+/- 0.4dB
- Harmonic supression:- -47dBc (minimum), -60dBc (nominal)
- VSWR protection:- Automatic shutdown above 3:1 VSWR, re-try after 1 min.
- Thermal protection:- Power reduction above 65 celsuis, shutdown above 85 celsuis, automatic recovery
- Efficiency:- >66% PAE
- Power supply requirement:- 28V, 5A maximum
- Size & weight:- 120mm (L) x 80mm (W) x 50mm (H). Weight 240g
Please note: This is a new product and we are currently working on a quick start manual/user guide. For technical advice please contact email@example.com
Disclaimer: This product is capable of providing strong RF output signals and is designed for educational projects and experimental use only. If you intend on connecting the FM60C to an antenna please be aware that it may not be licensable to do so in some countries. It is the user's responsibility to check local laws before applying power to the unit. Enigma Shop cannot be held resposible for misuse of this product and we reserve the right to refuse sale to those customers believed to be involved in illegal broadcasting.