- Manufacturer: Enigma Broadcast
USB Scrolling RDS Encoder module Ver.2
In Stock: 20
High Quality Components
Great quaility components at great prices.
Orders dispatched daily, within 24 hours of orders placed.
NOT FOR SALE IN THE UK
NEW VERSION FOR 2022
A truly plug-and-play low cost RDS encoder for FM transmitter projects, either professional or amateur. Simply provide a 12V supply and a PC and you can be broadcasting with the latest scrolling RDS in minutes, all programmable with a USB connection! After prgramming your RDS data, use it in standalone mode then to re-prgram just plug back in to the USB.
The Engima RDS encoder V2 has the following superb features:
-Version 2 features improved audio quality and a Mini USB* connector
- Audio pass-through (simply connect in-line with your transmitters audio input)
- Non volatile memory when used in standalone mode
- Full featured RDS encoder supporting PI, PS, PTY, TP, AF, TA, DI, M/S, Radiotext, UDG (2)
- Scrolling RDS up to 80 characters (4 modes) & Radiotext up to 64 characters
- Pilot lock to stereo encoder
- External TA (traffic program flag) trigger via on-board jumper
- Simple USB installation and programming via PC software
- Compact, high quality PCB with on-board USB and audio connections
- Available without audio connections (by request), to connect inside your existing transmitter
- Power supply required 12-16V DC regulated @50mA
- Max. audio input level 2V RMS, (2.8V pk-pk), unbalanced
- RDS level, adjustable 0-10% (0-200mV RMS)
- On-board jumpers/ connectors for TA flag, Pilot lock and Pilot lock input
- RDS signal conforms to professional CENELEC standard
- Dimensions 75 x 50 x 15mm (PCB), 75 x 60 x 15mm (with connectors), weight 30g
Please see the Quick Start Guide, Software and Full user manual above.
* Note: The current batch of boards will be fitted with either a full size USB type B socket or a mini USB socket. The functionality is unchanged. If you would prefer either connector, please specify with your order.