High efficiency, compact power supply module for audio or RF amplifiers. This power supply has two outputs, one main regulated single-rail output at 48V 250W plus an additional unregulated 18V 50W output suitable for powering fans, relays, drivers or other ancillary equipment.
The design is an LLC resonant converter which has high efficiency of up to 90% with very low EMI and noise. Perfect for powering 48V RF amplifiers of up to 150W such as the NXP MRF101AN.
High quality components are used throughout for long life and reliability. The unit can be convection cooled but we recommend a small amount of forced cooling if the supply is used at high loads or under continuous duty cycle.
Features & Specifications
- Main output: Regulated 48V at 250W, 5.2A (max. 5.5A), adjustable from 46-51V
- Auxiliary output: Unregulated 18V at 50W, 3A.
- AC input: 230-240V, switchable to 115-120V via jumper.
- Minimum load: 15mA
- Ripple & noise: 200mV RMS at full load.
- Dimensions: 125 (L) x 70 (W) x 41 (H)mm.
- Weight: 200g.
- Thermal and overload protection.