- Manufacturer: Enigma Shop
12.5 Ohm High Power RF Coax Cable
In Stock: 30
High Quality Components
Great quaility components at great prices.
Orders dispatched daily, within 24 hours of orders placed.
Hard to find 12.5Ω high quality, high powered, coaxial cable.
Used to make RF matching transformers in high power RF amplifiers.
This cable is hand-formable coax, with dimensions similar to Sucoform SM141 but with 12.5Ω impedance.
- Impedance: 12.5Ω ± 2Ω.
- Overall diameter: 4.15mm with brown PTFE sheath.
- Centre conductor: 2.4mm silver plated copper.
- Outer conductor: Tinned copper wire & tin soldered. 100% coverage.
- Dielectric: 2.98mm solid PTFE.
- Power handling: 100MHz = 1050W; 500MHz = 650W; 1GHz = 450W; 3GHz = 290W; 5GHz = 220W.
- Attenuation/m: 100MHz = 0.3dB; 500MHz = 0.63dB; 1GHz = 1.0dB; 3GHz = 1.87dB; 5GHz = 2.1dB.
- Velocity of Propagation: 70%
- Capacitance: 340pF/m.
- Min. bending radius: 15mm (single); 50mm (repeated).
- Delay: 4.7ns/m.
- Max. working voltage: 1KV.
- Working temperature: -65°C to +165°C
Available in 0.5m and 1m lengths, please select above.