- Manufacturer: Mitsubishi
Mitsubishi RA07H4047M RF Power Amplifier Module
In Stock: 5
High Quality Components
Great quaility components at great prices.
Orders dispatched daily, within 24 hours of orders placed.
Mitsubishi RF power module for the UHF 400-470MHz band.
Rated at 7W output with a supply voltage of 12.5V.
Can be used for amateur radio projects in the 70cm band.
Only highest quality genuine Mitsubishi devices supplied.
Please see datasheet for full specifications.
Available to purchase on its own or buy together with an amplifier PCB (details below) for a discount.
The Enigma Broadcast H46S amplifier PCB is suitable for providing the necessary connections to the smaller Mitsubishi RA series modules in the H46S package. Most of the RA07 & RA08 series are covered by this package.
The PCB provides the necessary power supply decoupling, coaxial input and output connections, bias control, 6dB input attenuator and a PTT bias control with LED PTT indication.
The PCB measures only 30 x 22mm so perfect for finishing off a neat and compact amplifier stage. Supplied with operating instructions and circuit diagram.
Features & Specifications
- Compact size 30 x 22 x 5mm
- Bias adjustment range 1.9-4.7V
- DC Power input 12-13.8V
- Bias enable via PTT switch (connect pad to ground)
- LED PTT (bias on) indication
- On-board 6dB RF input attenuator (max. 0.5W power handling)
- 50Ω Microstrip line for coaxial output connection
- Easy fitting:- Solder on module and power wires, input & output coax, then screw to a heatsink
- High quality components used throughout
- Low cost- Great value
- Designed and manufactured in the U.K.